Thursday, November 6, 2008

Haloween

Well, we made it through Sugar Bean's first Halloween. She was a giraffe, as I posted last time, but we had a few costume malfunctions. Our Primary issue, was that her giraffe nose was regularly obstructing her view. She would just sit there staring like nothing was wrong. I could just hear her internal monologue, "If I can't see maybe it will be over faster." But I thought it was cute. All the kids in the neighborhood loved our little growling giraffe. Cugli Dressed up with her as a zoo keeper/ safari guy. It was pretty cute. And, since I love pics.....



Just another pumpkin in the patch.


I see dead people. They took my left shoe.


Mommy says we are waiting for the great pumpkin, but how will I ever see him coming in this stupid hat.


The zoo keeper and his very tall giraffe.



Needless to say, we had a great Halloween. Now on to Thanksgiving. Somehow I have a feeling that angry relatives eating themselves into discomfort will not be nearly this cute.

No comments: