Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fashionable and Naked Giraffes love to cook with their Mommy....

Not too much is going on with us lately. I feel like we are incredibly busy, but when I look back at the week I am not sure what I have accomplished. So with there not being anything to blog about here are some pics of the newly chunky Sugar Bean. When she was born people would constantly ask me if I monitored her caloric intake because she was so thin. She still has the tendency, thank God, to be long and lean, but she has finally acquired some very cute, and over due baby rolls. Please excuse the gushing Mom but, isn't she beautiful?


Checking out the latest Jessica Simpson platform peep toes.


Trying out our new Halloween Costume. Hopefully we will actually convince her to wear the entire costume for Halloween. If not, a little belly never hurt anybody.



Baking Halloween Cookies. She liked the measuring spoons so much we now carry them in her diaper bag as a restaurant toy. People look at us like we are destitute, little do they know we are just keep our nicer toys/cooking utensils at home. lol



I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall weather. We sure are!

1 comment:

JMom said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the costume! So sad I didn't get to see her dressed up!

Hope all is well!!!