Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Starting Fresh


Well, It has been an entire year since I last posted. Shocking that I couldn't commit to something, I know. NOT!! But I have found a new year and a new reason to start blogging again.

Meet Sugar Bean! Daddy came up with this nickname because he says she grows so many kisses(sugars).

She is my heart in a tiny, grumpy little shell. Unfortunately she looks just like her Mama, so I guess I can't really blame her for being grumpy, but so far at least she seems to favor the longer leaner side of life like her Daddy. She was born vaginally 10 days early, on March 16th and weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 7oz. ( I will now take a bow for quite literally passing something the size of a watermelon through my body.)

As Cugli says, when two hearts run over with as much love as we have for each other, that love has to get caught somewhere, and that is why God gave us our little girl.

No comments: