Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here We Go!

I am pretty excited to announce that I am officially moving to blogger. I have at Xanga for a while now and I just can't figure that frigging thing out. I mean it appears to be easy to use, but it is deceiving. I decided today that I have enough crazy crap going on in my life and I am moving on. We will see how this goes. I was inspired by two of my favorite blogs mom-o-matic and oh the joys

These two ladies are some crazy mamma's and I like it! I tis about time there are some people out there willing to admit that some things in life are hard and rather that casting stones, they are all about struggling through with a laugh and a prayer, which is completely how I roll.

I hope to be a similar presence out here in the blogosphere. I am all about living and learning, and I make no bones about the fact that I am and will always be a work in progress.

I think that is it for now. I am going to now publish this so my husband can have a huge chuckle out of the fact that I said bones. You gotta love a man that easily entertained.

4 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

Funny we inspired you cause I'm from Illinois and Oh The Joys used to be! The midwestern bond! Looking forward to reading you!

Liv N Learn said...

I am completely star struck! We have a group of us at work that reads you everyday. You are what makes the week bearable sometimes

OhTheJoys said...

I went to high school in Palatine and college at C-U. Welcome to Blogville!

Mom O Matic said...

Liv - Get outta here! You can totally be my friend if you keep leaving comments like that. And funny enough it's the comments I get that make MY week bearable.